Redirect all traffic from the pineapple to proxy port

ScottHelme

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get Fiddler or Burp Suite in front of an embedded device that isn't proxy aware. I have it connected to the WiFi on the MkV and I would like to push all the traffic to port 8080 on my PC which is connected to the LAN port of the pineapple.

I've found a few tutorials and guides on Google, one specifically related to the Mk4 actually, but I've not had any luck. The device has internet connectivity when connected to the pineapple wifi network, I'd just like to push all traffic through 8080.

Any hints or tips?

Cheers,

Scott.

Yeah at the minute. There may be a better way of doing what I want to do, so please do tell me if there is!

Normally for decrypting SSL traffic I'd just point it at Fiddler but the device I'm looking at right now doesn't have proxy settings. The setup:

<PC > -- LAN --- < Pineapple > --- WiFi ---- < Target Device >

I just want to route any and all WiFi traffic from the Pineapple through the proxy. So far I've tried various configs but I either lose connectivity on the target device, or, it can still browse the web and the proxy sees nothing...

what you're trying to do is an idea i've also been considering but i really don't know how to implement it.

i've succeeded using charles proxy on my laptop, but not with the involvement of the pineapple.

below is what i've been using, and i've tested it with my smartphone devices. however, as i'm a totes n00b shitcunt, it could be entirely irrelevant to your circumstances:

service isc-dhcp-server stop

airmon-ng start wlan1

airbase-ng -e "name of access point" -c 6 mon0

ifconfig at0 up

ifconfig at0 192.168.3.1 netmask 255.255.255.0

route add -net 192.168.3.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw 192.168.3.1

iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o mon0 -j MASQUERADE

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i at0 --destination-port 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8888

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -i at0 --destination-port 443 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8888

dhcpd -d -f -cf /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf at0 &