Few issues newbie

zion22

Hi

First off all want to say Hi to all of you.

I'm new in here, got some experience with aircrack and etch.

I got few issues with my pineapple

I'm trying to run pineapple on juice pack with enabled Karma and slrstrip, ettercap connecting to the internet via wlan1 by creating hotspot on my iphone.

1) Juice pack seems to run only for few hrs.

2) After sometime running karma its disables by it self.

3) Sometimes wlan1 drops off and i cant enable it till i factory reset pineapple.

Its very frustrating, its probably my own fault somewhere . But would be very kind if someone could help me.

P.S. sorry for my English

Hi

Hi!!

1) Juice pack seems to run only for few hrs.

Depending if the radios are at full power you will get less time. I find, generally, by the second or third full charge the run time increases.

2) After sometime running karma its disables by it self.

Is that on battery power or AC power?

3) Sometimes wlan1 drops off and i cant enable it till i factory reset pineapple.

Did you download the wireless tool infusion? I forget the name of it and my pineapple is off right now.

Do you know how to ssh or scp into the pineapple? You can check the /etc/config/wireless file when it doesn't work. If you post the contents of the file, we may be able to see what went wrong.

Edited by yabasoya

Hi!!

Depending if the radios are at full power you will get less time. I find, generally, by the second or third full charge the run time increases.

Is that on battery power or AC power?

Did you download the wireless tool infusion? I forget the name of it and my pineapple is off right now.

Do you know how to ssh or scp into the pineapple? You can check the /etc/config/wireless file when it doesn't work. If you post the contents of the file, we may be able to see what went wrong.

2) Its on battery power

3) I will try to do it later and will post outcome, but i just factory reset it yesterday so i will wait till its happens again