The Great North Korea Thread

Firewall

3 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen next?

• North Korea's accuracy will be unmatched. They will definitely hit something that will not matter to anyone, for example: The Pacific Ocean.
    • The US will attack first and end the suspension!
    • Nothing, considering North Korea's paper mache missile actually does damage.
    • North Korea is bluffing to make themselves look strong.

So what will "The Glorious Leader" of North-Korea, Kim Jong Un do next?

Is it that North Korea's accuracy will be unmatched and they will probally hit something that will not matter to anyone, for example: Aims for NYC, hits the Pacific Ocean,

Is it the US that needs a new "enemy", to be bad-ass again?

Or will nothing, considering North Korea's paper mache missile actually does damage.

Leave your thoughts in the comments BELOW

Edited by Firewall

Not even going to vote as I think the options leave out the obvious. Its a bluff, on all sides, North Korea, US, and everyone else. He's trying to make himself look strong, and see how far he can push the international community, while making his people think him to be a strong leader, which for him, scores points at home, but not around the world.

If he wanted to attack, he wouldn't announce it. No enemy, says "Hey you, catch!" if you're about to nuke someone. You either do it, or you don't, and I suspect more posturing, with some strategy for getting his people on his side, but possibly hoping for preemptive strike to make anyone who does go before him, look like the provoker or attacker.

If he is attacking the United States, you usually don't challenge us with a heads up warning, because you're poking the wrong nation to expect no reaction. Its sad that North Korea and its people support their leader, but I can't say much for our own, even though I voted for him twice, that doesn't mean I support everything he says or does. We just lack a better voting system and options, when our only choice is the lesser of two evils, we're still left with evil, and while I don't consider Obama so much an evil man, Congress has GOT to go because they haven't worked with Obama on jack shit since the man took office, and the new Tea Party kids need to be Tea bagged right out of office next time around they come up for vote.

The entire world is in the shitter, from the economy to the environment, to disease, famine, and so on, so the last thing anyone wants, is another "world" war, and I highly doubt, as militarized as North Korea is(and very capable, no one should underestimate them) they hardly have a chance if we had to retaliate to any attack on any of our embassies, foreign bases, or home soil. I think they'd end up regretting casting any stones across the pond.

Edited by digip

Not even going to vote as I think the options leave out the obvious. Its a bluff, on all sides, North Korea, US, and everyone else. He's trying to make himself look strong, and see how far he can push the international community, while making his people think him to be a strong leader, which for him, scores points at home, but not around the world.If he wanted to attack, he wouldn't announce it. No enemy, says "Hey you, catch!" if you're about to nuke someone. You either do it, or you don't, and I suspect more posturing, with some strategy for getting his people on his side, but possibly hoping for preemptive strike to make anyone who does go before him, look like the provoker or attacker.If he is attacking the United States, you usually don't challenge us with a heads up warning, because you're poking the wrong nation to expect no reaction. Its sad that North Korea and its people support their leader, but I can't say much for our own, even though I voted for him twice, that doesn't mean I support everything he says or does. We just lack a better voting system and options, when our only choice is the lesser of two evils, we're still left with evil, and while I don't consider Obama so much an evil man, Congress has GOT to go because they haven't worked with Obama on jack shit since the man took office, and the new Tea Party kids need to be Tea bagged right out of office next time around they come up for vote.The entire world is in the shitter, from the economy to the environment, to disease, famine, and so on, so the last thing anyone wants, is another "world" war, and I highly doubt, as militarized as North Korea is(and very capable, no one should underestimate them) they hardly have a chance if we had to retaliate to any attack on any of our embassies, foreign bases, or home soil. I think they'd end up regretting casting any stones across the pond.

Thanks, I appreciate really appreciate your reply, and you're right. I added the choice that NK was bluffing to make themselves look strong.