Hi. Newb here windows on an android device?

Philsmusic2000

Hi to wverypne first off. I am trying to find a tablet that is a windows compatible one or a way of managing to get windows to run on a tablet. I have a galaxy note 2 and nexus 7 both rooted and running custom roms. Tje reason I ask is I installed xp on a friend of mines o2 joggler and he runs some software o it for a modded car ecu. He has since asked if I could sort him a cheap tablet with windows for someof his basic diagnostic gear. I am wondering what if any are possible to do this and if so could someone point me in the right direction please?

Kindeat regards

Phil

Thank you. I understand your frustration in my request. But as a noob it is frustrating to read though some of the shite people seem to write that is evidently lies.

So I apologise for the post and thank you also for reminding me of aliba.

Regards

Phil

I get your frustration in trying to find some decent hardware for a friend's auto-diagnostic gear. But first, your request is a bit too vague. I read it as you are looking for a tablet that runs windows. I assume XP. no further information to go on. Second, it sounds like you are looking for something that would work in the automotive world, and not something that is typically discussed in a hacker forum. Your question would be better answered in an auto-enthusiast forum. Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these assumptions.

I get your frustration in trying to find some decent hardware for a friend's auto-diagnostic gear. But first, your request is a bit too vague. I read it as you are looking for a tablet that runs windows. I assume XP. no further information to go on. Second, it sounds like you are looking for something that would work in the automotive world, and not something that is typically discussed in a hacker forum. Your question would be better answered in an auto-enthusiast forum. Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these assumptions.

No. You are correct sir. I did however think I could have been pointed in the right direction which had been done with the reminder of alibaba. As I said I am a noob in the hak5 scene and want to learn. But some of what people put on various forums seems unhelpful. So rather than read for 3 hours to find a post Is bull. I found it easier to ak. I live in the fact one day I wont always be a noob lol.

I get you. Unfortunately the best way to learn is to get out there and go through the BS. That's actually the best way to learn. No one here will play teacher. The forums are chocked full of useful knowledge; from amazing things people have done to crap things people have tried and didn't work. And the community is beyond helpful to people trying to help themselves. But you have to show that you're making an effort for most people to help. Most on these forums will ask questions that have already been answered; some that were answered a few posts above theirs! What I would suggest is to do some research, come to the forums with your findings and some recommendations, and see what you get. Chances are you'll get a bit more help from people that way. Not always, but most of the time.

I get you. Unfortunately the best way to learn is to get out there and go through the BS. That's actually the best way to learn. No one here will play teacher. The forums are chocked full of useful knowledge; from amazing things people have done to crap things people have tried and didn't work. And the community is beyond helpful to people trying to help themselves. But you have to show that you're making an effort for most people to help. Most on these forums will ask questions that have already been answered; some that were answered a few posts above theirs! What I would suggest is to do some research, come to the forums with your findings and some recommendations, and see what you get. Chances are you'll get a bit more help from people that way. Not always, but most of the time.