Backbox on SD?

Pwnd2Pwnr

I have been working on getting Backbox on a micro sd card. I looked at their man and it only refers to installing it to USB. My USB is about as useful as a foot where my hand is... drinking and hacking is not recommended by me because I dropped my USB onto the ground and I stepped on it while trying to find it.

Anyways, I see that the SD has issues with the grub bootloader. I have not had any success with the SD. So, is there a way to put backbox on two seperate discs (Fresh out of dvd-r and Christmas kills my budget)?

700 Mb x 2 = 1.4 Gb and Backbox is (I do believe) 1.1 Gb downloaded

Can I use the discs in sequence? For example; install one half of the ISO and have the PC call for the second disc when it is needed?

Sounds crazy... but hell, who isn't these days?

Thanks ya guys! Happy Hanukkah!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working on getting Backbox on a micro sd card. I looked at their man and it only refers to installing it to USB. My USB is about as useful as a foot where my hand is... drinking and hacking is not recommended by me because I dropped my USB onto the ground and I stepped on it while trying to find it.

Anyways, I see that the SD has issues with the grub bootloader. I have not had any success with the SD. So, is there a way to put backbox on two seperate discs (Fresh out of dvd-r and Christmas kills my budget)?

700 Mb x 2 = 1.4 Gb and Backbox is (I do believe) 1.1 Gb downloaded

Can I use the discs in sequence? For example; install one half of the ISO and have the PC call for the second disc when it is needed?

Sounds crazy... but hell, who isn't these days?

Thanks ya guys! Happy Hanukkah!

i dont have any issues with backbox booting from micro or full size sd cards. what method are you using to write the iso to the sdcards? format your sdcard then try using startup disk creator to write the backbox iso to the device of your choice, then of course setup your bios to boot from it. it simplifies the whole process for you.