2.7.0 & Modules

Arch_Angel

Anyone else running into issues with previous working modules on 2.6.3/2.6.4 such as network manager going to its own page without the toolbar and showing nothing, others work, but will go to its own page without the main toolbar. It took 3 tries to install reaver using the reaver module, or at least for it to pick it up being installed on the first try. I may end up back on 2.6.4 just to get the modules back in working order, i use quite a few.

Edited by Arch_Angel

Anyone else running into issues with previous working modules on 2.6.3/2.6.4 such as network manager going to its own page without the toolbar and showing nothing, others work, but will go to its own page without the main toolbar. It took 3 tries to install reaver using the reaver module, or at least for it to pick it up being installed on the first try. I may end up back on 2.6.4 just to get the modules back in working order, i use quite a few.

for the reaver module If using .4 or below there is a bug installing reaver to usb. and if you already had it installed to usb that would explain the trouble