Signal Boosters

Neworld

Please remember that going up on Wattage of such dangerous signal has health risks, do not stand in front such antenna as it is a micro wave signal, the other thing if you are using an alfa its already on 500mw , while using this type of antenna it has very good gain so it will amplify your 500mw by the DBi gain it already has.

DBi = the gain of an isotropic dipole, so when its 18DBi means its 18 times better than a simple dipole antenna.

And the AMP is rated 800mw so if you give 500mw from the alfa to the amp then what is going to the antenna is only 800mw.

The amp is used for exciting a 10mw signal and amplifying it to 800mw not and already high 500mw which in some cases could burn out the amp with such high wattage as an input.

So rule of thumb is to find an amp with high input wattage to get maximum output, in this case it will have to be commercial and / or illegal and a health risk.

I thought the mk4's internal wifi is 80 to 125 mw?

Ohhh i thought he was talking about an alfa adapter, but yeah if the MK4 is 80mW-125mW that would make it be heard out there a lot more. Actually i do not know how much the MK4 output to the antenna.

Ohhh i thought he was talking about an alfa adapter, but yeah if the MK4 is 80mW-125mW that would make it be heard out there a lot more. Actually i do not know how much the MK4 output to the antenna.

So what would you recommend I do??

Well it all depends on what you want to do, is it distance or reliability you are after!

If it is an official pen-testing then go with the antenna and the AMP.

If you are just going to do it for educational purposes then go ahead with the antenna alone.

Well it all depends on what you want to do, is it distance or reliability you are after!

If it is an official pen-testing then go with the antenna and the AMP.

If you are just going to do it for educational purposes then go ahead with the antenna alone.

Gotcha thanks :D