Battery Packs In Europe

Dazzle

Hi guys,

Sorry for opening up yet another topic about batteries,

I've looked into the other topics and I decided I was going to but the Incredicharge I-11000 or the Anker Astro3.

But after I added my items to the shopping cart I saw it can't be shipped to The Netherlands :angry:

I'm unable to find a european reseller for both of the battery packs, the only one that would send it to here would cost me $64 on shipping costs, which is more expensive than the actual battery pack itself

Does anyone have any idea on how to get these battery packs to The Netherlands?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dazzle

Hmmmm i see yoour dilema, what you could do is buy 2 Anker 5600mAh from France or Germany, actually i juts found this, it looks exactly like the anker astro 3 it may be a replica i duno but its worth looking at, its from france http://www.amazon.fr/10000mAh-batterie-externe-chargeur-Motorola/dp/B0067XVUF8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1340375895&sr=1-1

Hope this help's

- Anton.

Thanks for your reply, I really prefer getting a single 10000mAh one instead of 2 seperate ones

The one you posted looks just like the Astro3 indeed but it could just be a cheap ripoff which im afraid of actually :unsure:

Thanks,

Dazzle

Hi Dazzle,

recently I bought one of these: XTPower MP-10000 Powerbank

Powers my MKIV and a 16GB USB stick connected to the 12V outlet for at least 10 hours. Can even charge my smartphone over one of the USB ports at the same time. Looks quite similar to the AnkerĀ® Astro3 10000mAh battery pack discussed in the battery options thread.

Thanks for your reply, I really prefer getting a single 10000mAh one instead of 2 seperate ones

The one you posted looks just like the Astro3 indeed but it could just be a cheap ripoff which im afraid of actually :unsure:

Thanks,

Dazzle

Hey Titanium thanks for your reply.

The Battery pack looks similar to the Astro indeed, and your experience with it show that it really works just as well.

Thanks for the link, I think I'll order this one!

Dazzle

• 4 weeks later...