Navbar.php

I made an idiot mistake and forgot to backup my navbar.php before I made some changes and lost the original file. I need the original file but can't seem to find it anywhere. Could someone do me a HUGE favor and copy and paste theirs so I can get my navbar back?

Next time post a path if you can. But here is the 2.0.0 source for navbar.php

<table border="0" width="100%" bgcolor="green"><tr width="100%">
<td>
<pre><a href="/pineapple/index.php"><font color="black"><b>Status</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/config.php"><font color="black"><b>Configuration</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/advanced.php"><font color="black"><b>Advanced</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/usb.php"><font color="black"><b>USB</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/jobs.php"><font color="black"><b>Jobs</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/3g.php"><font color="black"><b>3G</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/ssh.php"><font color="black"><b>SSH</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/scripts.php"><font color="black"><b>Scripts</b></font></a> | <a href="/pineapple/logs.php"><font color="black"><b>Logs</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/upgrade.php"><font color="black"><b>Upgrade</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/resources.php"><font color="black"><b>Resources</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/modules.php"><font color="black"><b>Modules</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/about.php"><font color="black"><b>About</b></a>
</pre></td></tr></table>

I made an idiot mistake and forgot to backup my navbar.php before I made some changes and lost the original file. I need the original file but can't seem to find it anywhere. Could someone do me a HUGE favor and copy and paste theirs so I can get my navbar back?

I believe you can download or copy and past the code into the file from the github site

https://github.com/sebkinne/wifipineapple/tree/master/pineapple

Not sure if the github is going to be kept up to date, pretty sure development was moved to a VPS. I ripped the code pasted above from the 2.0.0 firmware.

thanks Mr-Protocol, I looked after posting and noticed they are older files, I hope we will still be able to use the bug ticket system.

Next time post a path if you can. But here is the 2.0.0 source for navbar.php

<table border="0" width="100%" bgcolor="green"><tr width="100%">
<td>
<pre><a href="/pineapple/index.php"><font color="black"><b>Status</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/config.php"><font color="black"><b>Configuration</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/advanced.php"><font color="black"><b>Advanced</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/usb.php"><font color="black"><b>USB</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/jobs.php"><font color="black"><b>Jobs</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/3g.php"><font color="black"><b>3G</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/ssh.php"><font color="black"><b>SSH</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/scripts.php"><font color="black"><b>Scripts</b></font></a> | <a href="/pineapple/logs.php"><font color="black"><b>Logs</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/upgrade.php"><font color="black"><b>Upgrade</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/resources.php"><font color="black"><b>Resources</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/modules.php"><font color="black"><b>Modules</b></a> | <a href="/pineapple/about.php"><font color="black"><b>About</b></a>
</pre></td></tr></table>

Thank you so much, Mr-Protocol. You're a lifesaver, or should I say, pineapplesaver... Anyways, thanks again, I really appreciate all your help!