Help Me: Wifi Pineapple Mk4

cody t

Hello everyone im a bit of a noob here, i see all these tutorials and help forums for EVERYTHING for the pineapple mk1, mk2 and mk3 but i can barley find anything on the mk4, can someone explain, help and walk me threw dns spoofing with the mk4? it would be greatly appreciated

I don't have a mac, but open terminal and type scp

should be something to the extent of:

Enter scp SOURCE_FILENAME DESTINATION_FILENAME into the terminal window (where SOURCE_FILENAME is the remote or local location of the file you would like to copy and DESTINATION_FILENAME is the location you would like to copy the source file to)

Note: Local file names can be referenced by the name of the file on the Mac OS X system. Remote file names (files on a different system) are addressed as follows: <username>@<domain_or_ip>:<filename> (where <username> is the login you use to access the server at <domain_or_ip> and <filename> is the name of the file you would like to copy or write to).

I'm on a mac:/ WinSCP is for windows, is there any other work around?

Well... Since you are on a Mac scp is available from the beginning. If you would lie to use something more GUI-like then try Transmit. Then you can mount the pineapple as a mountpoint via sftp. My advice is still to learn to use she command line.

Well... Since you are on a Mac scp is available from the beginning. If you would lie to use something more GUI-like then try Transmit. Then you can mount the pineapple as a mountpoint via sftp. My advice is still to learn to use she command line.

Im trying to do this via transmit and i go to sftp type in my stuff connect to the wifi pineapple network, plug in my ethernet then try to mount the disk, when i do this i get a little box that pops up that says "what is the password for the server 172.16.42.1 with the user name 'root', i type in pineapplesareyummy and the box goes away, it starts to load then bam, it just pops back up again.

Im trying to do this via transmit and i go to sftp type in my stuff connect to the wifi pineapple network, plug in my ethernet then try to mount the disk, when i do this i get a little box that pops up that says "what is the password for the server 172.16.42.1 with the user name 'root', i type in pineapplesareyummy and the box goes away, it starts to load then bam, it just pops back up again.

You could try this http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=333. It will allow you to install winscp on a mac. You will have to buy it soon, its only a free trial.