Remove Jasager

Hi I have been looking for a guide to revert my router back to being a norm AP. I didn't really like Jasager as I can use my laptop to do most of these functions its a lot faster and easier. Also is there a way to pull up the open-wrt webui or is that a component that has been stipped? I just wasnt sure what port it might be on as I port scanned the router while it was running and I didnt even see the 1471 port as being open.

Thank guys have a great day and thanks for reading

I've played with the idea before. For me Jasager isn't that useful but it doesn't interfere either so I've left it there. I don't know if you can remove it, but you can surely reflash it without the Jasager package. Just flash it with XWrt or whatever you want to use.

How are you using your laptop to do what Jasager does in a faster and easier way?

Well I followed the guide here last year ... I dont seem to see the open-wrt ui just going to the IP address is there a way for me to check if I installed the package or or maybe I messed it up.

See I would use the Openwrt gui but I cant seem to get it to come up Ive always used the Shell (SSH)

How does Gargoyle work on your pineapple? I noticed on their site they sell open mesh routers with gargoyle preflashed, looked pretty familiar. Are clients able to connect with ease? Does it perform everything that it says it will (bandwidth management, etc)? Do update.