How To Disappear Completely

Infiltrator

By Joan Goodchild

May 3, 2011 11:28 AM ET

CSO - In a world where we share more information online than ever before, it might seem impossible to disappear completely. But Frank Ahearn can help. A professional skip tracer for many years, he tracked down 'missing' persons for clients who were searching for them for legal or financial reasons. His arsenal included use of public records, credit reports, utility bills, criminal background checks, tax information and other revealing documents.

Continue Reading......

I just did a search for my name on the internet, but didn't find much info about myself.

Except, which university I went to and what the score at my tennis tournament was.

Worked for a finance company for a while and learned a few tricks or two. One thing that is never publicised, is that utility and phone company employees will for a small fee give out confidential information. Illegal as it may or may not be. I never did that though.

The only way to disappear is to have no financial dealings, lose all contact with the past, change your appearance/lifestyle, and also change your name. To find someone, just follow the money.

Worked for a finance company for a while and learned a few tricks or two. One thing that is never publicised, is that utility and phone company employees will for a small fee give out confidential information. Illegal as it may or may not be. I never did that though.

The only way to disappear is to have no financial dealings, lose all contact with the past, change your appearance/lifestyle, and also change your name. To find someone, just follow the money.

I never disclosed confidential information about my employer to anyone, and the other day I read an article on the Computerworld website, stating that by law any employee caught disclosing company's secret or confidential information will arrested and prosecuted under the computer hacking act.