Which Guide To Follow To Get Pineapple V2 Working?

Hi,

I got pineapple v2 which I ve ordered from hak5.

Problem is that I can't get it work - there are many guides which I can follow - but none of them helped me. I tried everything, including mindmap - with no success.

The best result was, that I could ping my home router 192.168.1.1 but I couldn't get further :(

Is there any pineapple v2&ubuntu laptop setup guide available anywhere, which will 100% help me when I follow it? I would appreciate any suggestions or tips.

Thanks!

Sarcastic answer, if you've tried all the guides then no, there isn't one that will work 100% for you.

Real answer, people wouldn't have posted guides if they didn't work for them. Find the one that closest matches your setup and make sure you work through it as it is laid out. If you get stuck then post to the thread and ask for help. Make sure that you give as much detail as you can.

One thing that may be messing you up is that I think Darren ships the Fon on 192.168.1.1 but if that is also the address of your router then things will fail.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I got pineapple v2 which I ve ordered from hak5.

Problem is that I can't get it work - there are many guides which I can follow - but none of them helped me. I tried everything, including mindmap - with no success.

The best result was, that I could ping my home router 192.168.1.1 but I couldn't get further :(

Is there any pineapple v2&ubuntu laptop setup guide available anywhere, which will 100% help me when I follow it? I would appreciate any suggestions or tips.

Thanks!

try switching the IP of the pineapple to something like 10.110.0.1 since the default is 192.168.1.1 and your home networks is 192.168.1.1 there may be a conflict there.