Tiny Cam?

voidnecron

Hi all,

I've seen an ep of hak5 some time ago which contained a small, almost not worth mentioning, part about a tiny camera Darren wears inside his motor helmet.

I can't find the ep anymore, and I would like to know the brand/type of this camera.

Thanks!

Void.

http://www.amazon.com/Muvi-Micro-Camcorder...mp;sr=8-3-fkmr1

There is the expensive version he actually used in his helmet. I used the cheap one from Hong Kong and was happy.

I am thinking in purchasing one of those, how long does the battery last for? And how long can it record for

Edited by Infiltrator

how long does the battery last for? And how long can it record for

I can't speak for the muvi since i bought the cheap knock off. However, the battery on mine lasts approx 3 hours. It can hold up to an 8GB mircoSD. From the random math I did, I get roughly 4 minutes to every 250MB of space. Soooo 128 minutes total...ish.

For under $20 after shipping I am more than satisfied!

I can't speak for the muvi since i bought the cheap knock off. However, the battery on mine lasts approx 3 hours. It can hold up to an 8GB mircoSD. From the random math I did, I get roughly 4 minutes to every 250MB of space. Soooo 128 minutes total...ish.

For under $20 after shipping I am more than satisfied!

Sorry for asking to many questions, what video format does this camera supports.

No such thing as to many questions!

AVI

Thanks Inked much appreciated have a good weekend.

Infiltrator