Isp Usb Wireless Modem

MIGHTY

hey guys my ISP just gave me a wireless usb modem to access the internet anywhere i go. Currently it works on my windows machine. i was wondering if anyone knows how to get it to work with suse 11.2 or backtrack 4.

Not really a hack or a mod , but seriously if you want some help , a bit more info wouldn't go a miss.To say I have a ' wireless usb modem to access the internet anywhere i go ' and how do I get this working on linux is not helpful , a make and model preferably chipset would be helpful (lsusb in a terminal??). There is support for alot these devices in newer kernels and a network manager does the rest...

Edited by jobdone

hey guys my ISP just gave me a wireless usb modem to access the internet anywhere i go. Currently it works on my windows machine. i was wondering if anyone knows how to get it to work with suse 11.2 or backtrack 4.

I don't mean to be rude, but if you do a search in google by searching for "wireless usb modem name" followed by Susi or backtrack 4, you should find a lot of info on how to install it.