Fon or Fon+

If I am not going to do the Intercepeter project do I need the Fon+. Also the when running Jasager do you connect to the internet with the fon or with your normal wireless card in you laptop. I want to to say the normal wireless card but just checking as I don't get great range with this internal one.

If I am not going to do the Intercepeter project do I need the Fon+. Also the when running Jasager do you connect to the internet with the fon or with your normal wireless card in you laptop. I want to to say the normal wireless card but just checking as I don't get great range with this internal one.

If you use a Fon 1 ethernet port then it needs to be connected to your laptop with ICS so that you can sniff the connection at the same time.

If you use a Fon+ 2 ethernet ports then you can connect the WAN to a laptop or you can connect it to the jack in the wall. Then you can sniff the traffic from the LAN. Check out my post on replicating traffic that has all the pieces to be able to the wifi traffic from the LAN.