Your ideas for anything

proskater123

I was thinking about some ideas i had for a good program. Then i was thinking what others had for ideas. So this thread is to share your ideas. Doesn't matter if they are realistic or not. If you have an idea and are willing to share it post it here. Ill post mine once i remember what it was. :)

There was once I tried to get a guitar hero controller to play notes. I had worked out a way to play it chromatically, or with septate chords. I got a USB adapter and it showed up as a joystick in /dev/js0, found some source code and got the input working just fine. The only problem I had was actually getting MIDI to work. Looking back, I now realize that I should have searched for ALSA sequencing source code. It's on the second hard drive on my desktop, which [my primary hd] is now experiencing it's last few moments: 6496_1021891806863_1812245441_45067_5114

So I'll have to get it later.

Since the past week or two i have been messing with media centers and seeing what i can do with different operating systems, one thing i thought would be cool would be mount a computer in a wall, and have a projector or a tv hooked up somewhere else in the room. Id have to draw a diagram or something to show what i mean. Hmm think ill get on that now and then explain more after......

will edit later.

There was once I tried to get a guitar hero controller to play notes. I had worked out a way to play it chromatically, or with septate chords. I got a USB adapter and it showed up as a joystick in /dev/js0, found some source code and got the input working just fine. The only problem I had was actually getting MIDI to work. Looking back, I now realize that I should have searched for ALSA sequencing source code. It's on the second hard drive on my desktop, which [my primary hd] is now experiencing it's last few moments: 6496_1021891806863_1812245441_45067_5114

So I'll have to get it later.

Have you seen this:

?