Fonera+ Problems

I am having problems with my Fonera+ 1.1.1 r2

I have been working on getting Jasager up and running. I followed digininja instruction from his website and everything seems to be working fine (http://www.digininja.org/jasager/installation.php).

But theirs are problems, I am not able to get a wireless signal from my Fonera+, my default ssid is gone. I don't think its even broadcasting a signal because the LED does not even light up.

I am not able to SSH into the FONERA+ anymore. I was able to before I set up Jasager.

I am also can't telnet into the FONERA+.

I have my FONERA+ connected with a serial cable and I can ping my default IP address 192.168.1.1, I am not able to ping 192.168.10.1

I also can't even browse to http://192.168.10.1/ anymore.

The only good thing is I still can telnet into redboot and have a Tftpd32 server running on laptop I can connect too.

but I am not sure what I can do at this point.

Way too vague to offer any help and this is a forum for Jasager support not general Fon related stuff. I think they have a help line, try getting in touch.

PS, don't post in all CAPS, it is considered bad form.

PROBLEM CONNECTING

I TOOK EVERTHING OUT THE BOX. I PLUG IN MY FON ROUTER. I CONNECTED TO MY SSID, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO 192.168.10.1. WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

* enable dhcp on your laptop/desktop whatever...

so your device get's an ip in the 192.168.10.x range....

* are you sure you are "connected", perhaps you made a typing mistake when it asked for your wpa password?

* Perhaps you didn't read the "wait for ... minutes to let the router autoupdate" and it was rebooting when you tried with the new firmware?

• 2 weeks later...