Transplanting Calcuators

nullArray

So as many know CAS calculators are amazing. Many also know that they can solve many calculus and math problems with work and solutions. As a result, many colleges/schools ban these for testing and such.

Has anyone ever transplanted a illegal calculator into a legal one like the TI83?

So as many know CAS calculators are amazing. Many also know that they can solve many calculus and math problems with work and solutions. As a result, many colleges/schools ban these for testing and such.

Has anyone ever transplanted a illegal calculator into a legal one like the TI83?

I was thinking of transplanting a ti89 in to a ti83 but never got around to it for something like that all you would really have to change is the name plate the part that says ti-89.

I was thinking of transplanting a ti89 in to a ti83 but never got around to it for something like that all you would really have to change is the name plate the part that says ti-89.

Or even easier, just pop off the faceplate of the 83 and replace it on the 89..., I guess moving the innards doesn't make sense.