Telnet to Fon Help

I finally go my fon 2100 today. I have done all of the steps in the Jasager wiki, but when I get to step 12 where I need to telnet to 192.168.1.1. It wont connect. I let the flasher GUI run for 20 minutes then I tried telnetting and it wouldn't work. I have it directly connected to my ethernet port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

***Edit

I finally got it working I just assigned the ethernet port an ip adress of 192.168.1.123 and I now have jasager up and running

• 6 months later...
I finally go my fon 2100 today. I have done all of the steps in the Jasager wiki, but when I get to step 12 where I need to telnet to 192.168.1.1. It wont connect. I let the flasher GUI run for 20 minutes then I tried telnetting and it wouldn't work. I have it directly connected to my ethernet port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

***Edit

I finally got it working I just assigned the ethernet port an ip adress of 192.168.1.123 and I now have jasager up and running

I am having the same problem. Could you please explain how to change ip address on my ethernet port. I am using Window XP.

thanks you for your help