MAC OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

MacBook1137

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anybody got Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.6 to work? I originally wanted to install it on a external hard drive but I found out that the installer will only install on GPT and not MBR. I went into the osinstall.mpkg and removed a line to get it to install on MBR. The installer runs but when I reboot my Mac, it doesn't detect an OS on the external. I am trying to run it on a Intel MacBook Mid 2007. First off, I was trying to get it to run in Parallels or VMware Fusion but neither booted it. Any help please?

Thanks in advance,

MacBook1137

My opinion on these sort of matters, like beta software, is just not to touch them.

There beta for a reason, buggy, unreliable and have security flaws often. Experiencing this just ruins the impressions of the final product I think and also I don't agree with testing software for free for large companies like this. If they want me to do that, then they'll have to pay me.

My opinion on these sort of matters, like beta software, is just not to touch them.

There beta for a reason, buggy, unreliable and have security flaws often. Experiencing this just ruins the impressions of the final product I think and also I don't agree with testing software for free for large companies like this. If they want me to do that, then they'll have to pay me.

I understand that completely but my question still stands for anyone to help me out.

Thanks

• 8 months later...