Alt+Ctrl+Tab

Trix Rabbit

'ight, so i recently got vista home premium and i was all for their new 3D window flip, cause it looks cool, but its too slow, alt+tab however, is fast. so here is my problem, i want to make the key combination alt+ctrl+tab into a single button (the ctrl locks the switcher open). i thought there might be something in the regedit but i cant find it. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

'ight, so i recently got vista home premium and i was all for their new 3D window flip, cause it looks cool, but its too slow, alt+tab however, is fast. so here is my problem, i want to make the key combination alt+ctrl+tab into a single button (the ctrl locks the switcher open). i thought there might be something in the regedit but i cant find it. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I thought the 'flip 3d' combination was the windows key + tab?

Does any one else feel like the flip 3d thing was just added at the last minuet and doesn't coheir with any thing else in windows? Like the dog in XP search window?

I thought the 'flip 3d' combination was the windows key + tab?

Does any one else feel like the flip 3d thing was just added at the last minuet and doesn't coheir with any thing else in windows? Like the dog in XP search window?

the flip 3D is a script in the quick launch bar, just like the show desktop thing. what i want is the regular 2D window switcher

the flip 3D is a script in the quick launch bar, just like the show desktop thing. what i want is the regular 2D window switcher

disable aero.