Is there a way to reset the Fon?

You should be able to get a set of Fonarea firmware off their website and then used redboot to install it. I know they have instructions for installing their own firmware on the fon+ so they should have it for the fon.

After all the effort you went to to get it working you are going back to the original fon, why?

You should be able to get a set of Fonarea firmware off their website and then used redboot to install it. I know they have instructions for installing their own firmware on the fon+ so they should have it for the fon.

After all the effort you went to to get it working you are going back to the original fon, why?

No, no! I don't want to reinstall the Fon... I want to wipe all the info ift has about any networks it sniffed. No I like the Fon the way it is now ;)

No, no! I don't want to reinstall the Fon... I want to wipe all the info ift has about any networks it sniffed. No I like the Fon the way it is now ;)

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell the FON does not store info about networks you sniffed. The FON does not even know you are sniffing, it just thinks it is handing an internet connect out to people.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell the FON does not store info about networks you sniffed. The FON does not even know you are sniffing, it just thinks it is handing an internet connect out to people.

Thats right. at the moment the log file is put on the jjfs partition in the /karma/logs directory, in the next release I'm moving it to /tmp so it uses memory rather than flash as that will be more efficient.

Thats right. at the moment the log file is put on the jjfs partition in the /karma/logs directory, in the next release I'm moving it to /tmp so it uses memory rather than flash as that will be more efficient.

Strange... it looked like it was keeping the listed ssid's I was entering - even after rebooting... maybe not.... it's been somewhat unstable. It get's hot pretty quick.