Interview

DingleBerries

I need to conduct an online interview with someone knowledgeable with networks and passive network taps. It will probably be an online questionnaire or skype.. Its up to who ever decides to take it. It probably wont take more then 10? mins.. if your not busy and feel like you would be interested my email is 2911742509_ff168d0122.jpg. Thank you in advance :)

I need to conduct an online interview with someone knowledgeable with networks and passive network taps. It will probably be an online questionnaire or skype.. It up to whom ever decides to do it. Wont take more then 10? mins..

if your not busy and feel like you would be interested my email is 2911742509_ff168d0122.jpg. Thank you in advance :)

A set of example questions would be nice.

Yeah Boris, that would be a pretty good idea :rolleyes: ..

How long have you been interested in networks/network security?

What is your definition of a network tap?

Where are some locations TAPS can be deployed within a network?

Where do you believe is the most strategical/beneficial to an attacker?

In your opinion, what are some risk involved with unsecured wireless networks and TAPS?

*This is for the Hak5ers* With the release of Jasager and its ability to "spoof" a trusted SSID and "fool" the Client into connecting to what it believes is a trusted network, does the risk increase?

What are a few of your security habits, especially when connecting to wireless networks or a network away from home.

I think that should be it.. But id need it emailed to me, so i can say it was an interview and works cited purposes. But I would also like to read other peoples view points.