I got Jasager now what?

Follow Darren instructions and it work out jasager is up and running even drove to the cafe shop and got some "clients" on the screen data area, but nothing happen , click on save to list.

If i'm in the white list i ll get this message on the log (not found on white list so refuse)

if in the blacklist i will get (not found on blacklist so refuse) . what?

so can you explain how jasager works in detail where it saves the noods? and how do you use them?

karma need to be on all the time?

i need some interface one n one .

Is running but don't :unsure: know what is doing.

Follow Darren instructions and it work out jasager is up and running even drove to the cafe shop and got some "clients" on the screen data area, but nothing happen , click on save to list.

It isn't "save to list", it is "add to list", it adds the current ssid to the black/white list. See below...

If i'm in the white list i ll get this message on the log (not found on white list so refuse)

White list mode means that karma will only respond to ssid's that are in its list. By default there aren't any so it will refuse connection from all clients. This mode is used if you know exactly who you want to target.

if in the blacklist i will get (not found on blacklist so refuse) . what?

blacklist is the opposite of white list. Karma will reject any ssid's that are in its list. When you change the setting from black to white (and vise-versa) the list is not cleared down, remember that.

so can you explain how jasager works in detail where it saves the noods? and how do you use them?

Nothing is saved apart from the log file, look in /karma/log. How you use the data is up to you, what do you want to use it for?

karma need to be on all the time?

karma is the mod to the wifi driver that allows it to respond to any ssid rather than just its own, so if you want to attract any clients it needs to be on, if you want to run purely as a normal AP you can turn it off. I added this feature for the original drivers so that you could use them for everyday use and just turn karma on when you needed it.

i need some interface one n one .

Is running but don't :unsure: know what is doing.

Hope this helps