Jump to content

Melkizadek

Active Members
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Melkizadek

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

726 profile views
  1. So I figured it out. Windows and Pineapple don'y play well. I had Backtrack in a VM box and ran the script. Everything works now.
  2. Thanks for replying. @JimJensen: Unfortunately, my pineapple still work, even with a default gateway. It won't ping or traceroute, I'm not sure what's the issue here. @LinuxDad: As for the copy of Backtrack in VM player, in order to get it operational would you need to bridge the connections between the three connections (pineapple, VM, internet)?
  3. Hi guys, I recently provided a post about a CGI error that I was receiving but I think I discovered the cause. Unfortunately, it leads me to a much larger error. My MarkIV pineapple cannot connect to the internet despite the setup up being just like the one described in the Windows OS tethering wiki. The victims computer cannot connect to the internet either. They cannot ping the wifi pineapple despite being connected to the wireless network "Pineapple0e:93" and they cannot ping out to the internet. I'm stumped as to what the cause is. I think it is a networking issue but I don't know where to
  4. Sorry bout that, I just saw the guidelines to submit. Here is the info: Pineapple Hardware Version: MarkIV Pineapple Software Version: Version 2.7.0 OS used to connect to the pineapple: Windows 7 Network layout of how your setup is connected : Windows tethered using Ethernet adapter as depicted in the Wiki (172.16.42.1) All the tools/options that are running on the pineapple when the issue happened: N/A (There are no modules on it) Ping results from computer to pineapple: 0% Data loss Is the problem repeatable (Yes/No): For me, yes. Steps taken which created the problem: None that I can
  5. Hi Ya'll,So I tried to get some new modules onto my new USB drive. However, when I clicked the "List available Infusions (aka modules)" link, it took a long timethen I saw "The CGI process did not produce any response". I went into my MarkIV module.php page and saw this code: $remoteModules = getRemoteList(); if(trim($remoteModules[0]) == "") echo "<center><font color=red>".$strings["modules-available-error"]."</font></center>"; else drawRemoteModules($remoteModules); With the getRemoteList() being: function getRemoteList(){ $remoteFile = trim(@fi
  6. CGI Errors es no bueno.

×
×
  • Create New...