All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I have had similar instances of my TVs being hacked. In my case I had a work colleague who utilized LANSweeper app which was installed on with laptop to get all serial numbers, MAC addresses and IMEI addresses of everything on my home network. Once the CEO asked me to find someone to replace him that’s when I became targeted. He was able to gain access to my personal laptop and then access to my Samsung account as it is required to have one in order to add apps to your Samsung TV. With that information he added my account to a Samsung Hub. I have 3 TVs and tried in the TV settings I tried resetting the Hub, resetting the TV to factory settings after which I was able to successfully turn off WiFi. I went to the TVs hidden menu to attempt to disable BlueTooth and discovered that the Knox Security app (Built in to Frame TVs) was missing several configuration items including the one which would allow me to Turn off Bluetooth. By the time I returned to the main screen the WIFI settings no longer showed as disabled and the only connection option that was available was to connect via WIFI even though I use LAN for my TVs. I believe in my case the hacking is tied to the Samsung account and Potentially Device Management via Knox Security. In my testing I would log in to the Samsung account, configure the TV and then immediately sign out of the account on the TV and then delete the account. I found that they moved from using my account to using my partner’s account which we’ve been trying to regain access to so we can delete that and determine whether we are dealing strictly with Samsung account being utilized via a hub or whether it is Knox Security via Managed Device. Nonetheless, TVs can be hacked and/or compromised either by the account used to configure it, a Hub application managing it, a Device Management software that the TV may have been enrolled in or by malware. In my case I’ve narrowed it down to Samsung account or Knox Security Mobile Device Management think of (Sidestepper vulnerability).
  3. Yesterday
  4. C2 3.4.0 should address any concerns here.
  5. wipe is for wiping the remote device, not deleting data in C2. The docs describe this. https://docs.hak5.org/cloud-c2/getting-started/managing-devices We are very active on discord https://hak5.org/pages/community, as well as the official support channel https://hak5.org/pages/support
  6. Embedded in the binary I guess. Not sure if it's possible to change in the db file directly, it was a while since I browsed the full contents of the db structure. Not an option to change it in the web UI at least (if I remember it correctly), just the site image and any image for each user added to the server.
  7. Happy Friday! The default login page has a blue background with the cloud/thunderbolt image named brand-solid-blue.svg. Where is that located and how can I customize my login page? I am using Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS. I tried using the find command and found some image files but was not able to locate brand-solid-blue.svg. Any guidance would be appreciated!
  8. My bad - thanks for moving it @Irukandji. I did try a different browser, but had the same problem reseting it there too. For anyone with a similar problem, I worked around this problem by logging in with the old password, and going to the config page (http://172.16.42.1:1471/#!/modules/Configuration) and then clicking the little drop down which allows you to select "Reset to factory config". Then I started over.
  9. Since it's about the Nano, it should be posted in the Nano section of the forums. However, things you could try is to use another browser, or try and incognito window. This should be no issue (tried it now on my Nano just to be sure and it works as expected).
  10. For the removal of doubt I should have mentioned I've also tried the obvious "un plug it from the PC and plug it back in again", without success!
  11. Hi, I'm trying to reset the root password on my original Pineapple Nano via the configuration page (http://172.16.42.1:1471/#!/modules/Configuration). It says that "Password changed successfully", but when I log out it won't accept the new password, and will accept the original unchanged one. I've tried pressing and holding reset, but that seemed to make no difference. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
  12. Last week
  13. What book says anything about ICS and what does it say? Using a VM won't make it easier, on the contrary.
  14. Yes I agree, support is very minimal to none it seems, it's too bad because this product could be so much better with a bit of support/dev involved. I ended up writing my own 'Wipe' Module which uses their API to remove the data (whatever is available with the API) and for others files i wanted to remove/clear I used python. Also, I added a download file feature in my module since I do not see anywhere in the UI to download files from the pineapple (besides a git push/pull). There was a new CloudC2 update which helped a little for the syncing issues (sometimes causing some sort of DDoS in our case, before the update). I did not retest the Wipe feature of the CloudC2 since the devices are currently in use.
  15. I guess I'm learning there is no support for these products. I've never gotten any of my questions answered. Good luck.
  16. I'm trying to do it just the way it says in the book tried using ICS. Is it because maybe I'm not doing it from a virtual machine or is it better to do it from a VM? I also disabled my firewall seems like it should be really easy. I'm not a computers at all. I'm a computer engineer, but this just doesn't seem to be functioning, right?
  17. What have you tried? ICS or connecting the Pineapple directly to an AP as a WiFi client (using wlan2), or both of them? If using ICS, how did you set up ICS? In any case, I would recommend not using ICS, and instead connect the Pineapple directly as a WiFi client to a wireless network.
  18. Just to clarify, I fully set it up, downloaded the new firmware and enable it to log into it, but when I try to set the interfaces, it just will not connect to the Internet
  19. I tried this on two different PCs with Windows 10 one of them has built-in Wi-Fi. The other doesn't I tried everything Internet connection sharing and for some reason, I just cannot connect to the Internet.
  20. Oh interesting…as have I. And yours is connecting and showing in C2 right now without issue?
  21. I haven't done it in any other way than what the documentation says.
  22. Yes I have multiple hak5 devices which all connect to my C2 instance without issue. The C2 instance is hosted in AWS. As I said all other devices are working and connecting perfectly. The only issue is with the screen crab. I have made the latest update with the SSL and also I have verified screen crab is on my LAN so it is getting connectivity, just not connecting to the C2. I have also repulsed the config file for the C2 instance and loaded it and still not connecting. Mind sharing how you got yours to connect to a remote C2 instance?
  23. Its the Mk2 without micro ad card nope i cant serial into the bunny when in arming mode trying to factory reset it rn 😄
  1. Load more activity