French letters ?

Caligula

Is there a way to input french accent letters in Duckyscript like é à ô ö û ü ?

Or is there a way to input ALT + 0233 Which just stroke é.

I'm not lazy, I've ridden all the product documentation and it's very informative and clear and accessible I love it, but  I'm losing life span just trying to figure out how to type é. And maybe a clear answer could benefit french peoples who struggle with the same problem.

Thanks you ✌️ 

BTW The Rubber Ducky is amazing.

8 hours ago, Irukandji said:

Moved.

Thanks, sorry.

16 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

Ducky questions should be asked in the Ducky section of the forums.

Try tweaking the language file. The fr.json one is probably not complete. Check the ch.json one, seems to have some of the chars, perhaps not mapped correctly though.

Yes the ch.json have the special characters we use in french but this not solve the problem, but it's improve my understanding. Do you guys have any documentation about how this .json files work ? Can i do one myself ? I guess yes, but i dont find the HID code for the caracters. I'm now searching for it. If i find how it's work i can change the file i'll respond myself. Thanks you.

You can absolutely change/create the json file yourself. You don't need to find any keycodes, they are all already there in the file (at least the majority of them). What you need is to map them correctly and add the character that is supposed to be mapped to a specific key on the keyboard. I most often use the us.json as the base when I create a new file. Then I get a physical US keyboard (or an image of a US keyboard), then go through the keyboard layout to be created and change the us.json file so that it corresponds with the layout desired.