Pineapple will not connect to internet

Go to solution Solved by dark_pyrro,

I tried this on two different PCs with Windows 10 one of them has built-in Wi-Fi. The other doesn't I tried everything Internet connection sharing and for some reason, I just cannot connect to the Internet.

What have you tried? ICS or connecting the Pineapple directly to an AP as a WiFi client (using wlan2), or both of them? If using ICS, how did you set up ICS? In any case, I would recommend not using ICS, and instead connect the Pineapple directly as a WiFi client to a wireless network.

I'm trying to do it just the way it says in the book tried using ICS. Is it because maybe I'm not doing it from a virtual machine or is it better to do it from a VM? I also disabled my firewall seems like it should be really easy. I'm not a computers at all. I'm a computer engineer, but this just doesn't seem to be functioning, right? 

• Solution
1 hour ago, Jamesfromnyc said:

I'm trying to do it just the way it says in the book tried using ICS

What book says anything about ICS and what does it say?

1 hour ago, Jamesfromnyc said:

Is it because maybe I'm not doing it from a virtual machine or is it better to do it from a VM?

Using a VM won't make it easier, on the contrary.

• 2 weeks later...