pineapple modules etc

mptitooo

hi, so i just recieved my new pineapple after having recieved a not working one and now it works flawlessly cant complain. so now i got a few question. 

1) do the modules for the older versions of the pineapple work on the mk7 as well?

2) does for instance if i install python on it will any pyhon scripts work on the mk7?

3) for instance i wanted to install responder on my pineapple and i found a version for the pineapple but it doesnt explicitly say for which gen pineapple its good for. i tried running the script except it keeps telling me must be run as root when im root even after doing chown and chmod +x. 

and also how does wpasec work?

thank you

Edited by mptitooo

56 minutes ago, mptitooo said:

hi, so i just recieved my new pineapple after having recieved a not working one and now it works flawlessly cant complain. so now i got a few question. 

1) do the modules for the older versions of the pineapple work on the mk7 as well?

2) does for instance if i install python on it will any pyhon scripts work on the mk7?

3) for instance i wanted to install responder on my pineapple and i found a version for the pineapple but it doesnt explicitly say for which gen pineapple its good for. i tried running the script except it keeps telling me must be run as root when im root even after doing chown and chmod +x. 

and also how does wpasec work?

thank you

1. No, they are not compatible. 

2. Yes, it does have Python. 

3. There's no "Responder for the Pineapple" that I'm aware of. It's just the Responder script. I got it to work, but satisfying the dependencies was a bear. 

4. Do you mean the distributed handshake cracking community here: https://wpa-sec.stanev.org/