Reverse Shell

Joao Almeida

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Joao Almeida said:

when i do this commands the lan turtle needs to beconnect on a wifi router? or could be just in  my computer with the usb?

There's no WiFi involved when it comes to the Turtle, but you need to connect it using the RJ45 side to a switch port (or equivalent) that offers internet access (using an Ethernet cable obviously).

hi. i already have created a local know-host in the turtle. nice. now when i go configured the autossh i put the host name and the server IP, the port(22), teh remote port(2222), and the local port (22). i submit and start the service. when i go to my server and write the command "ssh root@localhost -p 2222" turn back the error

"ssh: connect to host localhost port 2222: Connection refused"

can you help solve this? Thanks

16 minutes ago, Joao Almeida said:

no i dont have

Then there's no way that you will be able to ssh into the Turtle using the "tunnel" that autossh should have created for you. It has to be up and running on the Turtle for that to happen.

13 minutes ago, Joao Almeida said:

one of the things that appears is " 1367     root    3708   sshd: root@pts/0

That's most likely the "ordinary" ssh daemon that normally runs on the Turtle

You echo back way too little information to be able to follow what you are trying and what you have changed/done in your environment. That just makes the troubleshooting more difficult than what it needs to be.

So, did you just try to blindly run the ssh command once again (against localhost), or did you do it after changing something (for example what I suggested when saying to follow the post I linked)?

i haven´t chance nothing after reading what  you suggested. 

i start all over. i only can acess my lan turtle if not connected to RJ45. when i connect usb cable in mey computer i can access py putty, when i connect the rj45 cable i try connect thorught putty but i dont get results.

I guess there's both a "knowledge issue" involved in all of this as well as some lack of insight into how you try to use your Turtle.

To access and configure the Turtle, you normally do that using the USB side of the Turtle. Not the RJ45 side since you can't reach the Turtle using ssh (not to be mixed up with the autossh module) since the port isn't open on that interface for ssh (port 22).

So, configure the module with the Turtle connected to a computer using the USB interface. Then run the autossh module with the Turtle connected to a network as a client using the RJ45 side of the Turtle (the network of course needs to have access to where the server is located from where you want to connect to the Turtle remotely using the "autossh tunnel").

how can i configure my turtle to be like when i receive? i cant do nothing with the turtle. i try to create new key and a know host and i can't. i try to start de auto ssh and nothing happens. need help to reboot my turtle and start from the beginning