Download C2 problems

Joao Almeida
Go to solution Solved by dark_pyrro,

• Solution

You can try the PowerShell script I wrote that downloads the C2 binary. It won't let you learn that much about the process, but it will get you started (and it's not that much to learn really, since it's a simple thing to get C2 up and running even if you do it all "manually").

https://codeberg.org/dark_pyrro/CloudC2-DL-script-PowerShell

7 minutes ago, Joao Almeida said:

i dont have a server

There's no need for a "true" server. Not really sure what you mean when saying "server" though. It all comes down to how you want to reach the C2 server. From the internet, only on your local network, etc. To just start it, do as the PowerShell script tells you when it has finished; i.e. C2 exe along with the "-hostname" parameter and the IP address of the machine where C2 is running. You can't set it up as a service in Windows though (as you can on Linux based machines) since the exe isn't of a type that Windows allows to be run as a service. You can tweak it though in a way that makes it possible. That tweak will need additional software.