MK VII connection problem

Sob

Hi. I have a problem that I have been struggling with for several days and I can't solve it.

I bought a Pineapple Mk VII, the salesperson restored it to factory settings before sending it.

I turn it on with a USB-C-USB 3.0 cable and it starts blinking blue, after a while the blue LED lights up continuously.

Active wifi appears: Pienapple_CC69 (the numbers are different but it doesn't matter) I enter the address: http://172.16.42.1:1471/ and I get an error in the browser:

The connection has timed out The server at 172.16.42.1 is taking too long to respond.

The same from a laptop with Windows 11 and Android. Interestingly, when I try to connect to the iPhone, everything opens and works fine.

Where can I look for a solution because I'm exhausted?

If it works on one device (the iPhone) but not other ones, that sounds indicative that the problem isn't on the Pineapple side even though one might think that more devices would succeed. Is there anything in common between the devices not working? Browser type, any addons/plugins used, etc?