Help with password grabber

vander
Go to solution Solved by dark_pyrro,

The green LED doesn't really say anything about if the payload was successful or not in this particular case. It just tells you that it has kicked off the ps1 file and waited 10 seconds. You have to be more detailed about the "scenario". For example; What Windows version is the target running? Is the A-V disabled? If it's not disabled, how did you make sure that the "malicious" exe isn't detected and eliminated? Did you try to run the exe manually on the target to verify that it at all works as expected?

15 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

The green LED doesn't really say anything about if the payload was successful or not in this particular case. It just tells you that it has kicked off the ps1 file and waited 10 seconds. You have to be more detailed about the "scenario". For example; What Windows version is the target running? Is the A-V disabled? If it's not disabled, how did you make sure that the "malicious" exe isn't detected and eliminated? Did you try to run the exe manually on the target to verify that it at all works as expected?

I am running windows 10 on the target machine with all anti viruses disabled, lasagne works normally but it doesn’t with the bash bunny

5 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

yes, there were, you just presented one on Discord, it's rather difficult to try to help troubleshooting when asking for errors and getting reports back there are none, and... still there are...

Sorry it popped up after I did what you said a couple time my bad