WiFi Pineapple Compatibility

j10

• 4 weeks later...

Im useing an ipad 9, and so far thats were all my promblems DONT happen, since iv got mine iv downloaded multiple diffrent browsers on my ipad and tryed them all, cuz my penttesting laptop running kali  and my labs running parrot all dont take the UI as well as my ipad for some reason, i have some phones i was guna try with to and see what works better, but so far, problems all around still, just my ipad seems to make it work more often then not, not sure why yet

2 hours ago, Richoffpints said:

Im useing an ipad 9, and so far thats were all my promblems DONT happen, since iv got mine iv downloaded multiple diffrent browsers on my ipad and tryed them all, cuz my penttesting laptop running kali  and my labs running parrot all dont take the UI as well as my ipad for some reason, i have some phones i was guna try with to and see what works better, but so far, problems all around still, just my ipad seems to make it work more often then not, not sure why yet

PineAP won't connect or what? You're still not really explaining your problem.