Old OS and C2 not working

rowie

Hi,my keycroc is on the latest fimware ... I've tried everything as described here in various posts but the connection to C2 still doesn't work. Would it be possible to update the OS from keycroc to something current stable or is it already "end of live" like all of my other hak5 devices?

br,

rowie

1 hour ago, rowie said:

my keycroc is on the latest fimware

and that is 1.4?

1 hour ago, rowie said:

Would it be possible to update the OS from keycroc to something current stable

Anything is possible, but if you mean using something else than the current Debian version, the answer is no (if you don't care to involve yourself in a ton of work).

Do you have any other Hak5 devices that successfully connects to your C2 server?

In what way are you running your C2 server? Locally, self hosted on the internet, or some VPS (or such)?

Are you running the C2 server manually or as a service?

What command line are you using to start the server? (Don't post any IP address or domain name that you might not want to share)

The device.config file is in the correct place on the Croc?

Is the cc-client error log file in /tmp on the Croc showing any errors?

What happens if you try to ssh from the Croc to the C2 server on port 2022? It won't let you log in but it will at least "reply" if things are working as it should.