Tetra- it only show wlan1 at networking.

kvda91

Hello,

to be honest im now 2 weeks every evening for like 3 hours busy with setting up this pineapple.
i try it on my macbook and in kali linux but somehow it wont work.. 
i can get in the web interface and i get internet on it.. so i can scan and see all the wifi networks around me..

but if i go to networking i see only wlan1 as a choice..

i have tried an wifi adapter, i have a ethernet cable in it.. i try usb tethering with my phone but nothing works..

can someone please help me?

OK, so compared to your other thread about the Tetra you seem to have; 1) the Tetra connected to the internet and 2) you can scan for networks around you using recon

4 hours ago, kvda91 said:

but if i go to networking i see only wlan1 as a choice

Why is this a problem? What do you want to accomplish/do?

4 hours ago, kvda91 said:

i have tried an wifi adapter, i have a ethernet cable in it.. i try usb tethering with my phone but nothing works..

Define "nothing". Apparently some things are working, so to keep on saying that "nothing" works seems a bit exaggerated.

There's no reason or logic in this. Totally unclear what issues you face. First it's about WiFi interfaces, then all of a sudden it's about setting up evil portals. Being specific and detailed is key to get as good troubleshooting help as possible.

Setting up an evil portal on the Tetra is not a difficult thing. It's just to install the Evil Portal module and add the evil portal of choice (either make one of your own or download existing ones, such as Kleo's pre-made evil portals).

I installed the Evil Portal module on my Tetra just now and added the Kleo portals and connected a client device to the open AP and it all worked without any issues.

wooow you so good!!!! if you read my message you little idi you see that only wlan1 is visible.. so how am i going to give the clients internet mister dark pyrro??? IT ONLY SHOWS WLAN1. and if you so good like you pretend then you know that the pineap and the client mode can not work together right?