device.config file

Dark Storme

Hi everybody, does anyone know how I can get the device.config file that I downloaded from Cloud C2 onto my Turtle. Read the docs isn't the right answer so if thats all you got don't bother as I have tried that and watched the video's. Thanks in advance for any help. If I can get the turtle set up I may invest in some more items that work with Cloud C2 as it looks great if you can get it going.

Regards

DS

3 hours ago, Dark Storme said:

does anyone know how I can get the device.config file that I downloaded from Cloud C2 onto my Turtle

Yes, you scp the file to the Turtle. You say that anyone referring to the docs shouldn't bother, but the docs show exactly how it's done. It's done like the docs say and it's not rocket science at all.

scp device.config root@172.16.84.1:/etc/

If you can't manage the task of using scp commands, you could put the device.config file on some web server and ssh into the Turtle and wget the file to the Turtle form the web server.

Knowing from what OS you are trying to get the device.config file from is also good to know to be able to try to give some advise on how to move forward.