Problem with French MacOS layout :(

paupaulaz

Hi, I just got my RubberDucky and am super disappointed not be able to use it properly because of layouts problem. Is the layout for the French mac keyboard available anywhere ? I tried tinkering around blindly with fr.json in order to make it fit to most common special chars but it's far for perfect. Furthermore, the file upload functionality does not seem to work on the community editor (it has no effect in my case). Any help / hack would be appreciated... Thanks a lot !

Never seen any Mac specific language file. The fr.json can perhaps be incomplete. Non US language files origins from the community or is community maintained and might need tweaking to work properly. I seem to remember that the fr.json has been discussed before, but I don't think that was Mac specific.

I guess that you are referring to Payload Studio when mentioning that there are issues changing the default language in the editor. There has been discussions about that as well and it's most likely some bug that has entered the scene in later versions so I guess it will be investigated and taken care of if there's something that needs to be fixed.

Archived