My Order is stuck in shipping in Limbo?

JoeShmoe123

Just like the Post below me I ordered a pineapple on the 4th it shipped the 6th and landed in Orlando a few hours from me on the 8th and there has been no shipping update since. USPS say they don't have it either. I just get a robot response from help repointing me back to the tracking that says it hasn't been moved in almost a week.

This is a UPS Mail Innovations® number. For this service, UPS transfers the package to the U.S. Postal Service to complete the delivery.

Because the service is not day definite, once the postal service has the package, they’ll deliver within 3-7 days under normal operating conditions. Track the package and click View Details to check shipment progress.

Our representatives can’t start an investigation for a package delivered by the postal service.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

So you make people wait in the chat queue knowing there is no one there to answer and you ship using some weird service that seems to take 3-7 days at the handoff point and most people are just expecting a regular shipment so when they see its arrived 2 hours away a week ago they start investigating and then none of you answer us and it takes a few days to look it all up our selves and dang.... that sucks.

Just ship these badboys out priority mail or UPS all the way and quit jerking us around. it says above it could take 3-7 days after UPS hands it off What the hell is that on devices like these you are selling????? You want less problems quit using gimmicks and ship things like everyone else does that runs Esty or ebay or an honest living.

• 5 weeks later...

They use a special kind of (BAD) shipping where UPS flys it to your nearest large city and it sits there for 7 days minimum then is handed off to USPS. They know this and you are right they don't respond about it. 

So you ship a product that pen testers use and you use an unsealed box and it sits somewhere for a week before it gets delivered. WOW. Seems like if I was a three letter organization I would do it this way so they can put different firmware on it for certain customers etc. 

I haven't even plugged the thing in I lost all interest and everything would tell my brain that is unsecure and I lost most interest in it now.

WHEN SOMEONE BUYS YOUR PRODUCT YOU SLAP A FREAKING PRIORITY MAIL STICKER ON IT AND HAVE THE USPS PICK IT UP. Its that simple. My small business would fail If i used UPS Mail Innovations like they do. This is the same shipping service the lowest of the low tier ebay sellers use and they get tons of negative feedback because of it.

If I could just return it I would But it's not worth the headache.

So did you all know when ordering these products 3rd party actors have a week to fuck around with it before you get it in an unsealed box?

This was the worst ecommerce transaction I have had since some random dell pc I bought in 2002 or some shit newegg pulled on me back in 2005. They don't even have enough balls to come out and just flat answer you and say we use UPS innovations shipping or whatever it's called you know the shittiest tier crappy ebay sellers use so just wait out your 7-10 days wait period the damn thing will sit there 2 hours from your house all that time with no update on the tracking whatsoever that is totally normal.

UPS Mail Innovations

UPS Mail Innovations

UPS Mail Innovations

UPS Mail Innovations

Google it.

It took three days of looking into it all to figure this out they certainly didn't help. The clue was in the tracking where it says waiting for USPS to pick it up and it did clearly show it flew across the country 2 days after I ordered it. This is where I found out UPS flys it and hands it to USPS. I didn't catch this till later then did some google searching as to why and found the dreaded UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS and it all clicked remembering some things I ordered on ebay that used that I understood. Then sure enough the 7th day like clockwork it got delivered here in one afternoon once it shipped. But it's pretty much a 7 day wait and they save a buck on shipping it's ridiculous.

The worst part is it will not update that tracking info the whole time so if you didn't know about  UPS Mail Innovations you would correctly guess it was lost in the mail.

What do you expect you give tracking info that freezes 60 miles from your house and never updates for a week. Any reasonable person would try to contact support at that point and you get robot replies for days. That is also on purpose as they know after the 7th day it will take care of itself and they know its not lost. BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT, YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE.

• 3 months later...

Archived