Help bash bunny

vampro

hello friends .. i have problems with my bash, i bought it and i still can't do any test what happens is that i can't configure the language part .. a is.  the continuation of keys does not do them I have searched for several places and I have not had good results .. and the strange thing is that when I put switch 1 or 2 and connect it appears as if it were in Arming mode but it still executes the command but they do not work since it doesn't run all the characters... can someone help me... my version is 1.7 and the switch is red...

Hi friend, thanks for replying. Of course, using es.jon is the thing that some characters don't work and the payload doesn't run. and the payload I was testing was from bashbunny-payloads/payloads/library/recon/-BB-ADV-Recon so in the txt I put DUCKY_LANG es . and try and it didn't work then I changed my keyboard to the us language and it didn't work either and what I find strange is that if I put switch 1 or 2 it loads but at the same time the usb opens the folders as if it were in armed mode

Well, that specific payload uses ATTACKMODE STORAGE (along with HID), so it's not strange at all that the Bunny acts as USB storage. You also have to verify that the target allows PowerShell scripts to execute. The payload isn't using executionpolicy bypass and that will stop most Powershell scripts from running.

No, you reference what language you want to use either in the config file and/or in the payload script file itself. You don't have to delete any language files.

Some language files that are available for download are incomplete. When I want to create a language file (or add chars to it), I most often start from scratch using the US language file as the base. Then I get a picture of the US layout online and either a physical keyboard or a picture of the keyboard language I want to create and then I map the keycodes to the char I want to use ("% is located on this key on the US keyboard and is represented by keycode 020022, but on my keyboard that keycode should represent the char &... " and so on).

Archived