Setup failed. Please try again.

lohith

setup fail mk7 i tried all type of setting but not work ,, also try firmware recovery mode but its didn't work,, recovery mode takes almost 20 hr but not update still its progress ,, what can i do plz someone help me

i cant finish the setup after agree final step its show setup fail try again,,, and i'll try recovery mode its progress since 20 hours, than can't show any access point during download latest firmware still its scanning for networks

Still not detailed enough, you are just repeating the content of your previous posts. Try doing one thing at a time and I would suggest to try to do a firmware recovery. The reason to why it seems to stay "in progress" is that you might have to revisit the default address of the Pineapple (172.16.42.1:1471). So, after waiting for about 10 minutes, just open a new browser tab and visit that address and keep refreshing the page until you get greeted by the setup screen. Also, how are you connecting to the Pineapple during setup? WiFi or cable? I would suggest using cable (the USB-C interface) since it removes added complexity/sources for issues during setup.

Where did you buy the Pineapple? From the official Hak5 Shop, or somewhere else?

A bit confusing as well regarding the "all.pdf" file. In the comments for the manual firmware upload, you say "its also not finish", but in the last screen shot you say that it is finished (even though it's a more or less blank page). Does the flashing stage really finish or not when manually flashing the firmware?

also find this one ,, this is the problems of mine cannot setup

i purchase this on FabToLab website in India 1 year back ,, this problems comes last 1 month,, some ti,e flashing time is finish after waiting long time in that finish time its shown blank page

Not sure about the source of that Pineapple since there is no authorized reseller in India according to the Hak5 web site. It may be the real thing, but it's difficult to know 100% when it's not purchased from an authorized source. I'd suggest to contact the actual seller (not Hak5) but since it has been over a year since the purchase, I think will be difficult to getting it replaced. In any case, I would continue to try to make a firmware recovery (using the recovery firmware file and following the documentation step by step). Also, I would suggest removing that bill.pdf file from the forums. It's never a good thing to publish something that could be personal information.

17 hours ago, lohith said:

image.thumb.png.6a49c33e1ec53394384e1604fd1f82ed.png

im trying all these bbut no use,

Power off your pineapple, hold the button while powering the unit and after 3 blinks, release the button. Now browse to 172.16.42.1:80 (not :1471, I used Edge this time to make sure cashed stuff was not in my way), and upload your recovery file. Makes sure it's a good download, otherwise download it again. I recovered about 7 times last month with no problem.

Archived