Newbie - As Man In The Middle With Pineapple

Rocuronium

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my question I genuinely appreciate it. I'm very new to all this but I've gone head first into Linux books, video tutorials, kali, the list goes on. I just want to understand something and make sure my thought process is correct as I anxiously await my tools to arrive. "Man In The Middle" is not a specific attack but rather a method of access. Since all network traffic is being routed through the middle I can sniff packets for unsecured data, forward clients to spoofed websites (getting them to input an actual WPA password), and attempt to find machines on my network with exploits that I can try to SSH into for instance. These are just the few things I can think of off the top of my head that I'd be able to do as the man in the middle. I just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly and if there are any good tutorials or videos you specifically recommend I'd love to hear them. I just signed up for the full package at "The Cyber Mentor" and will be grinding his YouTube videos as well in my downtime while reading Linux books.

-Roc

Archived