Kmod-tun install causing crash

dslinfreak

I have a Pineapple Nano that I use for easytether to provide internet in my semi-truck for all my wireless devices. This morning, it just completely stopped working. So I did a factory reset, made sure the latest firmware was installed. I went ahead and had to grab all the new packages, and I had to get the kmod-tun dependency so that I could install easytether. As soon as I tried the install, my pineapple went into a reboot loop. Anyone have any ideas?

22 minutes ago, dslinfreak said:

I have a Pineapple Nano that I use for easytether to provide internet in my semi-truck for all my wireless devices. This morning, it just completely stopped working. So I did a factory reset, made sure the latest firmware was installed. I went ahead and had to grab all the new packages, and I had to get the kmod-tun dependency so that I could install easytether. As soon as I tried the install, my pineapple went into a reboot loop. Anyone have any ideas?

Looks like I've put this in the wrong section. Anyone able to move it to the Nano section?

Archived