EASY TETHER

Big Blue RV

How to program a WiFi Pineapple TETRA to work as a router when connected to your cell phone using Easy Tether Pro as shown on the YouTube Video 

Darren goes everything very quickly and I want to explain how to do it step by step so anyone can follow!

I hope people can get together on this project.  Darren said this setup is what he uses for his router at home!

Can anyone explain exactly how you get to the mono-color green character screen as shown in the video with the pineapple displayed using  ASCII? 

I have a brand new WiFi Pineapple with the latest firmware loaded and I only went through the setup menu to provide an ssid and password.  I'm connected to a laptop running WIN10 - 64bit, using the CHROME browser and connected to the Pineapple using the Y-Cable with the USB-A plug in the laptop and the Micro-USB plug in the ETH1 port.  I have a Samsung 9+ running East Tether Pro connected to the Pineapple via a USB-C plug in the phone and a USB-A plug in the unlabeled USB-A port on the Pineapple. 

I'm trying to follow Darren's instructions in the YouTube video, but I don't know how to display/get to the screen he is using to enter commands/programs?  The screen with green characters and a pineapple top displayed.  I don't have any wifi except on my laptop using a different phone connected to my laptop and running Easy Tether Pro.

So the first thing is how to get to that screen????

Archived