Suggest Me Some Good Monitor For Autocad

stanleykell651

7 hours ago, stanleykell651 said:

Hey Guys! I have hell lot of work to do on Autocad software. So i am looking for any monitor that I can purchase to enhance my efficiency. Suggest me some good monitors to purchase. I have a budget of 500$. Thanks

Hey @stanleykell651 I suggest you to go with LG 27UK850-W monitor or BenQ SW2700PT monitor. Both monitor are really awesome and very good for editing videos, photos, and also for autocad software. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Checkout the latest AOC G2590FX monitor that comes with 25 inches Full HD IPS panel display and has 144hz refresh rate which helps you to run autocard smoothly. I am using the same monitor and it works great to edit videos and audios very smoothy. Or You can also checkout Philips 276E8VJSB monitor. I found one guide over internet. You can check them out. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 12:57 AM, jamesalexa706 said:

Checkout the latest AOC G2590FX monitor that comes with 25 inches Full HD IPS panel display and has 144hz refresh rate which helps you to run autocard smoothly. I am using the same monitor and it works great to edit videos and audios very smoothy. Or You can also checkout Philips 276E8VJSB monitor. I found one guide over internet. You can check them out. Cheers!

I am using AOC G2590FX Monitor. Colors are not so much good. 

Archived