Wifi problem "its been asked I'm sure but I'm on page 3 and can't find it yet"

navigater

Ok so I'm setting up my nano and I've done the whole setup process which went fine but now I'm to the bulletin update and I can't get it to find my wifi. I've discovered that if I disconnect the pineapple from the USB then refresh the internet it works just fine. So there is something that I'm missing "something that I neglected to do "clearly."" 

I'm using a 2018 MacBook Pro 

Also I might add that I'm a complete green hat newbie at this. I'll be starting a Hunt program very soon and I'd love to add the nano into my arsenal of tools. 

Again to recap I've connected the nano to the MacBook with both USB's then followed the setup process which went smoothly "or so I thought" but now that I'm on the dashboard the bulletin will not refresh do to an error of no internet connection. when I disconnect the nano from its USB then the internet works fine. When I plug it back in nothing works again. 

I'm sure this question has been asked so if you know the page the thread is on that would be great. Otherwise some advice would be very nice. 

Thank you,

N.

Archived