how do i use the VID_PID_SWAPPER?

Go to solution Solved by V3sth4cks153,

• Solution

thanks,nowhow do i use it?

like how do i put that into the duck?

also, do i need to edit the VIDPID.txt? if so then what do i type in VIDPID.txt?

If I'm not mistaken, you have to take the microSD card out of the Ducky, and read it with an adapter on your computer. Then, put both the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe and VIDPID.txt on the microSD card, and run the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe. Basically what happens is the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe pics a random VID/PID combination from the VIDPID.txt file, which is loaded with about 350 different combinations (so, no, you don't have to edit it). Once you run the exe, a VIDPID.bin file should be created on the microSD card, and that's what tells the Ducky what VID and PID to use.

Remember to run the EXE ON the microSD card, or else it won't do anything !

V3sth4cks153

Edited by V3sth4cks153

If I'm not mistaken, you have to take the microSD card out of the Ducky, and read it with an adapter on your computer. Then, put both the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe and VIDPID.txt on the microSD card, and run the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe. Basically what happens is the VID_PID_SWAPPER.exe pics a random VID/PID combination from the VIDPID.txt file, which is loaded with about 350 different combinations (so, no, you don't have to edit it). Once you run the exe, a VIDPID.bin file should be created on the microSD card, and that's what tells the Ducky what VID and PID to use.

Remember to run the EXE ON the microSD card, or else it won't do anything !

V3sth4cks153

thanks.